Very pretty in pink edible lace and fondant rose cupcake and Halloween bats and pumpkins

I love the look of this vanilla cupcake, decorated with edible lace and hand made sugar rose by Cakes by Miriam in Londonberry, Northern Ireland, via Flickr. It just stands out and is definitely in my "(almost) too pretty to eat" category (which is totally a compliment, in case it wasn't clear). I've actually had cupcakes at times that were so delicate and beautiful I almost felt bad eating them and ruining that aspect of them, but they are, after all, meant to be enjoyed. For ordering information, visit their site or email info at cakesbymiriam.co.uk or call 07817289509. You can also find them on Facebook and @cakesbymiriam on Twitter.



And because Halloween is almost here, here's one of their Halloween cupcakes featuring bats and pumpkins:

Comments

Yukari- The Kitchen Fairy said…
Love your blog and your cupcakes!!! Sooo pretty! Come visit me! :)